- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline Workshop Online – ENZ06
June 9, 2020 @ 19:30 - 21:30 CEST
Summer is close and it is the perfect time to join me for a 7-week parenting class!
You can connect from anywhere with your computer.
7 sessions, every Tuesday evenings from 19h30 to 21h30
From June 9 to July 21, 2020.
Fee: CHF 330/person and CHF 260/2nd caregiver (partner, co-parent, babysitter, grandparent, etc.).
3 reasons why Positive Discipline is amazing:
1. We are all in it together! We are a group of like-minded parents looking for solutions to create more peace and love in our home. You will find yourself feeling seen, heard, and understood, as well as uplifted and hopeful about parenting.
2. You will find what is helpful. These sessions are helpful for both children AND parents. Positive Discipline is a program that offers tools and strategies that build a long term relationship with practical and applicable tools.
3. A gift for yourself. This Positive Discipline class will teach you tools and strategies for supporting your children, and it will ALSO be an experience to expand who you are, to know yourself deeper, and to develop into an ever more conscious, mindful human.
You will not regret signing up for this class and it’s going to be fun 🙂
The number of participants is limited to 16 so sign up right now and claim your spot HERE.
- A workshop with about 15 hours of training
- Course materials
- A personal follow-up, and a 30-minute private consultation if necessary.
- A sharing of articles on education
- Lots of fun and the joy of learning, sharing and practising together!
Some testimonials from other parents who followed previous workshops:
‘Very insightful, helps you to manage educational issues in a positive way, sustainably …’
‘ Was great! You get alternatives to screaming and fighting …’
‘Very good workshop… insightful and motivational. Let’s have those sessions available on a regular basis …’
‘Try it! Not only it addresses issues of today, but also building skills for a lifetime…’
‘Actionable and easy to understand and to put into place … Thank you for this opportunity…’
‘Great training that will give you consciousness on how our kids feel and behave.’
‘This really works! It is the way to engage and help our children become responsible adults and bring awareness to parents on how to deal with challenging situations.’
‘Very good training. Can be applied to work and personal life.’
‘Thank you! Now I see my relationship with my kids differently
Any questions? Contact me at email@example.com or at 078 735 0424
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar