- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline Workshop in English – EN004
April 16, 2018 @ 19:30 - 22:00 UTC+1
Dates: Six sessions 16 & 23 April – 7,14 & 28 May – 11 June 2018
When: Monday evenings from 19h30 to 21h45 – every one or two weeks to give enough practice time.
Positive Discipline is for parents who are looking for long-term parenting skills that will encourage their children to think for themselves, become more responsible and have a greater respect for themselves and others.
So come and join this six-session course based on the bestselling book series, Positive Discipline, authored by Jane Nelsen, Ed.D. You will discover and practice over 20 amazing parenting tools applicable for children from toddlers to teens.
The teachings of Positive Discipline are filled with non-punitive and non-permissive respectful tools that will incorporate kindness and firmness into parenting. It will help participants get to the core of the child’s misbehavior, bring more joy into the home and give everyone a sense of accomplishment.
Fees: CHF 360.- per person for 6 sessions (couple CHF 640).
Included in the fee:
* 6 sessions (15 hours)
* Best-Selling Book ‘Positive Discipline’ by Jane Nelsen
* Summaries, reminders, homework assignments, and exercises. Changing behavior is not easy and requires practice. Each week you’ll get something very tangible to practice with your children.
* Reading assignments from the book.
* Facilitation of a private discussion group. Get support and encouragement from Izumi and others in the group.
* Free 30 minute one to one parenting consultation
Location: Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva
The number of participants is limited to 10!
Sign up today to book your place. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar