- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline Workshop in English – EN003 (Full)
January 11, 2018 @ 19:30 - 22:00 UTC+1
Dates: 11 & 25 January – 8 & 22 February – 8 & 22 March 2018.
When: Thursday evenings from 19h30 to 21h45 – 6 sessions every two weeks for practice time and exchanges.
Positive Discipline is for parents who are looking for long-term parenting skills that will encourage their children to think for themselves, become more responsible and have a greater respect for themselves and others.
So come and join this six-session course based on the bestselling book series, Positive Discipline, authored by Jane Nelsen, Ed.D. You will discover and practice over 20 amazing parenting tools applicable for children from toddlers to teens.
The teachings of Positive Discipline are filled with non-punitive and non-permissive respectful tools that will incorporate kindness and firmness into parenting. It will help participants get to the core of the child’s misbehavior, bring more joy into the home and give everyone a sense of accomplishment.
Fees: CHF 360.- per person for 6 sessions (couple CHF 640).
Included in the fee:
* 6 sessions (15 hours)
* Best-Selling Book ‘Positive Discipline’ by Jane Nelsen
* Summaries, reminders, homework assignments, and exercises. Changing behavior is not easy and requires practice. Each week you’ll get something very tangible to practice with your children.
* Reading assignments from the book.
* Facilitation of a private discussion group. Get support and encouragement from Izumi and others in the group.
* Free 30 minute one to one parenting consultation
Location: Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva
The number of participants is limited to 8!