For working parents – Learn and stay connected!
Limited to only 25 participants.
With so many uncertainties around us:
– How do you deal with your children’s outbursts?
– How do you deal with your own emotions during Covid times?
– What can you do to bring more peace and harmony in the family?
This interactive conference will give you a few insights on what is happening in our brains and how to deal with it.
- Offer an informative, practical and interactive conference for working parents
- Acquire at least 3 immediately applicable Positive Discipline Tools dealing with emotions of their children (and themselves) during uncertain times and change
- Give parents the opportunity to participate in an experiential activity that helps them get into the child’s world and understand what works and what doesn’t work.
- To understand how you can support your children socially and emotionally during this time of uncertainty
- For you to leave with practical tools that you can apply in your homes straight away
- Provide a perspective on how to deal with emotions (and ways to find solutions)
- Q&A time to exchange and have ideas
This is an approximately 70 minutes session, leaving 15 mins for Q&A.
Fee: CHF 35.-
Channel: Webinar/online (via ZOOM)
Stay well, keep faith, stay healthy,
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Interested to know more?
Do you want to have a Lunch & Learn organised at your workplace?
Contact me at email@example.com or call +41 78 735 04 24