- This event has passed.
How do you EAT an ELEPHANT?
June 17 @ 10:00 - 11:30 CEST
Organised by HP Switzerland
HP Women’s Impact Network
Switzerland – Geneva & Zurich
If you’ve ever found the length of your “To Do” list paralyzing or responded to the question “How are you?” with, “Ok…” or “Hanging in there” this session is for you.
Join this workshop to learn practical tools and techniques that will allow you to cope, the next time you find yourself buried under a mountain of tasks. Discover the surprisingly simple ways to turn overwhelmed into gratifying clarity and boost your productivity.
- You will learn the true cause of overwhelm and find some tips on how to prioritize when everything seems important.
- You will gain clarity about what to promote to the top of the list and unlock techniques to break the stress cycle, so you can feel better, and think clearly, and confidently.
- You will have fun with interactive activities to bring awareness and insights.
OBJECTIVES of this interactive workshop
- Provide attendees with the opportunity to exchange, connect and feel a sense of belonging with colleagues in another setting.
- Provide support socially and emotionally to anticipate stress, and thus improve productivity.
- Have an informative, fun, practical and interactive workshop
- Attendees will have at least 3 concrete tools and tips as a takeaway and will have the opportunity to practice them together
ENROLLMENTS and other ad-hoc services:
- The trainer can be in charge of registrations, and reminders, managing the Zoom links and following up with attendees.
- The Client can be kept informed on the status of enrollment and feedback.
- An interactive page with relevant documents, articles and presentations will be made accessible to all attendees.
- A quick online survey/poll will be made after the event.
- Webinars can be recorded with the consent of attendees. It can be viewed for 2 weeks and are not to be shared.
Dates: 17, 24 June and 8th July 2022 from 10h to 11h30.
Place: It will be facilitated online with Zoom or in-person in Geneva at HP Switzerland.
This is a great way to keep connections with your employees and enhance motivation! There are many other compelling topics so contact me now to find out more!
I look forward to hearing from you.