Empower Teams and Leaders – Swiss Manufacturing Organisation
November 15 @ 08:00 - 17:00 CET
An off-site, 7 hours workshop over two half-days, integrated into a strategy and objective week for senior leaders of a major Swiss Manufacturing Organisation.
This training and development will support the Vision defined by the Management Committee in the process of site transformation and culture change (Safety, People, Quality, Operational Excellence / Lean) and strengthen the sense of belonging and mutual trust within the group.
The objective of the workshop is to establish an approach and culture to managing organizational change, as well as re-enforcing teamwork values.
Specific focus is on:
- To accelerate the integration of new colleagues into the team
- Encourage trust and collaboration between all team members
- Practice ‘Encouraging Feedback’ and resilience in challenging situations
- Reinforce Strengths-based approach
Empowering People in the Workplace (EPW) training sessions and workshops (https://ipositivelinc.com/corporate-leadership-workshops/) are based on the teachings of Dr. Alfred Adler and Positive Discipline, founded in the 1980s by Dr. Jane Nelsen and Lynn Lott. It allows each participant to become self-aware of the consequences of his or her way of relating with their environment.
EPW offer concrete tools with experiential activities that encourage participants to test them in their daily practice. Many of the key concepts are confirmed from recent findings in brain science.
Kolb’s Learning Styles to support learnings:
EPW follows Kolb’s model suggesting that all learning happens due to real-world experiences which then help people form mental models of that experience.
- Concrete Experience with experiential activities and role-plays.
- Reflective Observation with breakout activities and small group collaboration
- Active Experimentation with readings and practice between sessions
- Abstract Conceptualization with breakout debriefing at the end of each activity.
- Develop awareness of self and others and strengthen connection/trust.
- Motivate and inspire team members to work together
- Have some ‘serious fun’ whilst learning
Below are some examples of topics covered:
- ‘Teamwork makes Dreamwork! A blueprint for a successful learning and development journey.
- Self-awareness and other awareness. To understand and celebrate the diversity of team members and communication styles. What invites encouragement, creativity and productivity
- Feelings and Emotions. Using the heart-brain to connect. Understand why emotions play a key role in building trust, resilience and self-regulation.
- Mutual Respect. Inclusion and Diversity
Want to know more about this workshop for your organisation? (A French version is also possible.)
Contact me now by clicking HERE.