Learn and stay connected!
A private session organised for international employees of a multinational
– How do you deal with your children’s outbursts?
– How do you deal with your own emotions during Covid times?
– What can you do to bring more peace and harmony in the family?
This interactive conference will give you a few insights on what is happening in our brains and how to deal with it.
Objectives of the conference
- Offer an informative, practical and interactive webinar to working parents
- Acquire at least 3 immediately applicable Positive Discipline Tools dealing with emotions of their children (and themselves) during uncertain times and change
- Give parents the opportunity to participate in an experiential activity that helps them get into the child’s world and understand what works and what doesn’t work
- To understand how you can support your children socially and emotionally during this time of uncertainty
- For you to leave with practical tools that you can apply in your homes straight away
- Provide a perspective on how to deal with emotions (and ways to find solutions)
This is a 50 mins conference, leaving 30 mins for Q&A.
Channel: Webinar/online (via ZOOM)
Interested to know more?
Do you want to have a Lunch & Learn organised at your workplace?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 78 735 04 24