Case Study 1 Corporate Leadership Development and Personal Growth
MONTHLY LUNCH AND LEARN WORKSHOPS
Build teams, connections and stimulate learning in a virtual environment
The world’s leading manufacturer of chemicals and ingredients. The company employs over 13k employees across EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
Following a survey with the Executive Committee at HQ, the objectives were;
- Bring a sense of belonging and contribution by seeing and meeting colleagues online in circumstances other than business meetings.
- Inspire employees during pandemic times and make new connections with colleagues beyond your region.
- Learn, share, experiment with concrete tools; exchange ideas while having fun.
Deliver monthly online Lunch and Learn workshops in English and French for a year. Topics in these ten sessions included:
- Work-Life Blending – Tips & Tools
- Online Team Bonding – Tips & Tools
- Effective Team Meetings in 20’
- How to Eat an Elephant
- Dealing with Emotions
Each workshop consists of:
60 to 90 minutes sessions
- As a takeaway, three concrete tools immediately applicable
- Access to an online platform for learners to reflect on their experience and see documents and videos on the topic, with pictures of the session.
- A quick poll and feedback on the session
At least 25 to 30 participants attended all sessions, and many were present for several sessions. The poll for each session had an average of 95% satisfaction with concrete takeaways to practice. The shift to virtual learning effectively extended development beyond local audiences while breaking down silos and connecting different geographies. This program continued for another year.