Conferences – Webinars
Positive Discipline is a methodology that is addressed to all professionals such as teachers, educators, managers, leaders.
And for all types of parents – single, multicultural, multilingual, divorced, step mothers/fathers, expats, grandparents – with children of all ages.
Conferences and webinars (online or in person), are an informative and entertaining presentation, delivered as a workshop between 60 to 90 minutes. Regardless of duration, one session will always include immediately applicable Positive Discipline Tools.
The intention is to provide a quick, first-hand insight into typical experiential activities following Kolb’s model of experiential learning.
During these sessions, we practice how to improve listening skills and what helps the adult gain a deeper understanding of what works and what doesn’t work when communicating with children and adults or colleagues; for instance, the difference between ‘asking’ and ‘telling’ or ‘encouragement’ and ‘praise.’
Participants will also have the opportunity to understand some of the key concepts behind Positive Discipline with a hand-out at the end, including practical tips and tools.
These conferences and interactive webinars are organized as either:
– a ‘Lunch & Learn’ at the workplace, for employees who are also busy parents;
– as an exclusive event, part of a ‘wellness,’ ‘diversity’ or ‘parents at work’ week at your workplace;
– a special event for parents and/or educators at the school;
– as a kick-off and motivational session to a management team meeting.
In addition to an introductory session to Positive Discipline, below are the top 5 topics around parenting and education:
– Managing screen time and ‘screenagers’ in the family
– Sibling fights
– Blended families
– Multicultural families
For professionals at the workplace, the top 5 topics are:
– Work-Life Blending and Balance
– How to eat an elephant (and survive)
– The power of encouragement and appreciations at the workplace
– 8 steps to effective team meetings (in less than 30 minutes!)
– Managing emotions and stress (helpfully) at the workplace
Want to know more?
Book a conference at your location here.
Some past conferences took place at:
Procter & Gamble, Oak Hill Foundation, The Global Fund, the Swiss Nanny Association, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Givaudan, Philip Morris International, Ecole Moser, International School of Geneva, Parent-Teacher Association of Plan-les-Ouates, etc.