Izumi Takase is as an independent Trainer and Facilitator and founded iPostiveLINC in October 2016.
She previously worked for 19 years at a renowned Swiss Human Resources, Consultancy, and Recruitment Company in Geneva, as a Senior Consultant. Her clients were multinationals, PME’s and start-ups in various industry sectors: IT/Telecom, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, commodity trading, luxury goods, FMCG and public institutions.
She regularly headhunted senior management within the areas of finance, marketing and sales, human resources and supply chain functions, and she developed and facilitated assessments to help clients select their best internal resource for a given position or to run an assessment on a worldwide basis.
She is also a Coach for professionals and parents/educators, to improve communication and interpersonal skills, bringing a better awareness on who you are, where you fit, what you want today and tomorrow. Coaching sessions includes improving confidence, communication, team leadership skills based on encouragement and positive reinforcement.
Izumi regularly facilitates workshops for parents and educators, management development interventions, Teambuilding workshops, addressing communications and conflict management as well as change management issues, which is today the heart of her activity.
She is a certified swiss federal trainer, and certified in the methodology founded by Dr. Jane Nelsen’s ‘Empowering People in the Workplace’ and ‘Positive Discipline’ for parents/educators, existing since the 1980’s and recently introduced in Switzerland. Since 2018, Izumi is a member of the School Governor (Board Member) at the Geneva English School.
Izumi is Swiss with Japanese origins. She speaks fluent English, French and Japanese as well as conversational Spanish and Danish. Her style is multicultural, creative, open and fun, and as a triathlete, she never gives up!
Clients include: Swedish International School of Geneva, Medtronic, Coty, SGS, Unilabs, University of Geneva, Neuchatel and Lausanne, Ecolint, Ecole Moser, SIG, SITA, Colgate, Pepsico, IMD, State of Geneva, and also parents, carers, and educators. She is also board member of the Geneva English School.
- Team Management System, Paris, France (1999)
- Parents Educator in Positive Discipline, London, UK (2014)
- Personal & Relationship Growth. Master Class with Dr. Jane Nelsen, Founder Positive Discipline Association, London (2016)
- Teachers Educator in Positive Discipline, Lausanne (2017)
- Swiss Federal Trainer FSEA (2017)
- Swiss Federal Trainer BFFA (2019)
- Trainer of Trainers in Positive Discipline (CPDT), San Diego, US (2018)
- Positive Discipline and Early Childhood, Paris (2018)
- Positive Discipline at the Workplace, Paris (2018)
- Life Coach Certificate, Achology Ltd, UK (2020)
Izumi Takase and Jane Nelsen at Positive Discipline Thinktank in San Diego 2018